“Techno Consult, is a leading Construction Management firm seeking a Proposal Coordinator/Marketing Assistant for our NYC or Princeton, NJ office(s). Please visit www.techno-eng.com
Role & Responsibilities:
• 1-5 years of work experience preparing and assembling proposals and familiarity with construction management and engineering concepts
• Prepare and coordinate proposals and presentations from the initial stage to final production
• Ability to develop compelling proposal language from analyzing concepts from RFPs
• Interfacing with technical personnel and coordinating submissions as a Prime, Sub or JV
• Familiarity with all industry Standard Forms and NJ/NYC/NYS agency procurement procedures
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
• Experience with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Writer
• Present a consistent appearance and style for all marketing material, including project descriptions, proposals and resumes
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
Techno offers a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits plan.
Techno is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please forward all resumes to Adeel Mallick, at email@example.com.”