Gleeds is a global management and construction consulting firm with 1,500 dedicated staff and 56 offices in 18 countries across 6 continents. Gleeds has an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our New York team. We are seeking a self-starting, energetic, and innovative person to fill this vacancy. The coordinator is responsible for organizing and producing proposals, presentations and related marketing materials and will work closely with the Marketing Team supporting Gleeds’ USA offices. The successful candidate will be skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and be extremely organized.
Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes an annual performance bonus, medical, dental, and 401K plus employer match.
• Work with the Marketing Team to develop and maintain marketing materials in print and electronic formats that represent the firm, including RFQs/RFPs, InDesign and PowerPoint presentations, capability statements, brochures, special handouts, mailers, advertisements, trade show materials, signage, etc.
• Assist with response to RFQ and RFP submittals.
• Assist with tracking RFQ/RFP opportunities and maintain company registrations.
• Create/maintain library of all projects in updated InDesign format.
• Maintain library of all resumes in updated InDesign format.
• Assist in website content management including photo sourcing and website permissions.
• Assist with the design and development of special projects, including awards submissions and email communications.
• Support company social media platforms by posting New York project and people news, and write media releases, as assigned.
• Assist with marketing research as needed
• Interface with network of marketing professionals within the New York City market in the architectural, engineering, and contractor community.
• Assist with special events preparation and attendance.
• Organize and maintain marketing supplies.
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related discipline.
• Candidate must have a minimum two (2) years experience in marketing, preferably within the A/E/C industry. Ability to work within a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Self-motivated and results-driven.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to work within a deadline driven environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent references are a must.
Interested candidates please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com .