Jeffrey Beers International is in search of an experienced Marketing & PR manager. This role will be focused on marketing the JBI brand and services through digital and traditional media and managing the image of the company. The right candidate will provide creative problem solving and have very strong writing capabilities across marketing messages, website copy, and press releases.
• Create and manage PR calendar, media lists, and outreach based on the PR strategy
• Manage award and speaking opportunity calendar and submissions
• Update the JBI website with fresh marketing messages and assets on an ongoing basis
• Support the Executive team in growing the Marketing and Branding studio services and offer-ings
• Collaborate with design talent to create best-in-class marketing brochures and related mate-rials to support business development and promote the JBI studio
• 5-8 years of experience in a full time marketing role
• Excellent writing capabilities and verbal communications
• Ability to craft effective press releases and pitching strategies
• Experience developing and maintaining relationships with key press, preferably in the hospi-tality industry
• Knowledge of Photoshop and/or InDesign
• Experience developing marketing resources such as templates, presentations, and collateral
Please submit a resume, brief introduction, and a writing sample to email@example.com.