A leading Construction Consultant firm is looking for a creative, experienced, and motivated Marketing and Proposal Manager. This person would work closely with the executive team to be part of the exciting, fast-paced pursuit of construction projects in our New York City office.
Prepare, coordinate and produce qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, and competition pre-qualifications entries
Work directly with the firm’s principals to innovate the way in which the office pursues new projects
We are looking for:
• Must have experience reviewing and writing proposals (RFQ/RFP/RFI)
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to craft articulate text with a targeted purpose
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Able to work well with deadlines, multi-task, and follow-through
• A capable networker and team player
• A proven track record in marketing and new business
Competitive salary based on experience and full-benefits package.
How to apply: Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com