Graf & Lewent Architects specializes in the design of projects for the airline industry and higher education institutions. We are interested in filling a position for a Marketing Manager who will assist the partners in implementing all marketing materials, website updates and managing social media. This person will write, edit and compile proposals, prepare PowerPoint and other presentations and assist in the development and pursuit of project leads. The candidate should be a self-starter who has the initiative to work alone, complete assignments on time and interact professionally with clients.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or English.
• 2-3 years marketing experience in the A/E/C area.
• Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent proofreading and editing capabilities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Graphic design sensibility.
Interested candidates should email their resume with cover letter, writing sample and work sample created in Adobe CS to Maggie Sim at email@example.com.