Project management consultancy Faithful+Gould is hiring a Marketing Manager for our office in New York. The successful candidate will provide marketing oversight and management, and manage the creation and implementation of a strategic marketing program designed to build and reinforce the organization’s role and reputation as a leading service provider in the local market. Core responsibilities include:
• Proposal Management: From managing the Go / No Go process through completion, including graphic layout and production.
• Marketing Materials: Routine development and updating of “off the shelf” materials such as resumes, project profiles, statements of qualification etc. Assist in the development and maintenance of a marketing library.
• Marketing Communications: Writing and editing internal and external marketing communications pieces. Provides editorial support to technical staff.
• Business Development Support: Coordinates Faithful+Gould attendance and participation in regional and national conferences and business events. Maintains relationships with the local A/E/C community.
This role will be located in our New York office at 11 E 26th Street and will require daily presence in the office. Minimum requirements include:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar / related field and 3+ years of experience.
• Experience leading the proposal process for a firm in the A/E/C or related industry.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Oracle Vision or related graphic design and CRM programs.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
The position requires a self-starter able to develop strong working relationships with technical staff and marketing colleagues, and to complete tasks with minimal supervision in a deadline-oriented environment. Faithful+Gould offers competitive salary, a broad benefits package, career development opportunities and the potential for rapid professional growth and advancement.
Email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.