Mancini•Duffy, an award-winning Architecture and Interior Design firm headquartered in New York City, is seeking a Marketing/Graphics Coordinator to join the New York office as a full-time employee to support the firm’s marketing and business development efforts. A dynamic and fast-paced position, the candidate must manage a variety of assignments from multiple sources at any given time, thrive under tight deadlines, take initiative and self-manage to prioritize tasks within time parameters.
1. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design, English, Marketing and/or Communication, with 2-5 years in related capacity, A/E/C industry experience a plus.
2. Excellent written, verbal communication and graphic design skills with proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, web-based design experience preferred.
3. Thrives under pressure and prioritizes and handles multiple deadlines with grace.
4. Strategic and creative thinker with attention to detail.
5. Possesses strong organizational and problem solving skills.
6. Results Driven: positive attitude, collaborative, self-starter.
1. Develops, produces and maintains brochure packages.
2. Coordinates the preparation of qualifications, proposals and presentations.
3. Coordinates Environmental Signage packages in support of architectural and interiors studios.
4. Develops graphic content to support website, public relations/media and social media.
5. Coordinates and prepares submittals for award competitions, mailers, e-blast and other custom graphics projects.
6. Participates in rebranding strategy and implementation, develops graphics across all platforms in support of vision.
7. Manages/organizes photo library and photo corrections.
8. Assists in photography shoots.
9. Responsible for the quality, dissemination and oversight of the firm’s branding/graphic standards both internally and externally.
10. Interfaces with firm leadership, Business Development Director and senior staff.
11. Reports to Marketing Director.
Interested candidates must submit cover letter and resume detailing qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org