We are looking for a motivated, strategic thinking, self-starter to lead our Marketing Group and work with our Business Development team. This is a full time position in our Rochester, New York office for an experienced A/E/C marketing professional.
The successful candidate will lead all corporate marketing efforts, develop and implement a business plan for the Marketing Group, and execute strategic marketing efforts to increase Fisher Associates brand awareness and recognition in the marketplace. This person will also coordinate with and provide support to our business development efforts by providing advice, assistance, information, material products, and follow up of lead-development efforts. The position reports to the President and routinely coordinates with the Department Managers and Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, survey, science or marketing field.
• A minimum of 10 years of related experience in the A/E/C industries.
• Thorough understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
• Professional demeanor that enables person to interact with the highest levels both inside and outside the firm.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, management, mentoring, and teaching skills.
• Shall have verbal, interpersonal, and administrative skills that portray a professional image to clients, the consultant community, regulatory agencies, and other members of the company.
Fisher Associates offers room for professional growth in an established and growing multi-discipline engineering, environmental, survey and landscape architectural professional consulting firm. We offer competitive compensation, retirement package, and growth opportunities.
Send resume in confidence to
HR, Fisher Associates, P.E., L.S., L.A., D.P.C.,
135 Calkins Road, Suite A, Rochester, New York 14623
or e-mail resume and cover letter to HR@fisherassoc.com.