A leading international architectural studio is looking for a creative, experienced, and motivated Marketing Coordinator. This person would work closely with the executive team to be part of the exciting, fast-paced pursuit of architectural projects in our New York City office.
Identify new projects, by connecting the studio with key players in real-estate, design, and planning in New York City as well as nationally and internationally
Prepare, coordinate and produce qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, and competition pre-qualifications entries
Work directly with the firm’s principals to innovate the way in which the office pursues new projects
We are looking for:
• Bright college graduates with a significant background in and love of architecture, art history and design
• Four to six years of related experience in marketing in the field of architecture
• Must have experience reviewing and writing proposals (RFQ/RFP/RFI)
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to craft articulate text with a targeted purpose
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Able to work well with deadlines, multi-task, and follow-through
• A capable networker and team player
• A proven track record in marketing and new business
• New York City experience a must
Competitive salary based on experience and full-benefits package.
How to apply: Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample , and references to is firstname.lastname@example.org