Rogers Partners is a firm of architects, urban designers and landscape architects with a breadth of experience in diverse project types. The firm has earned a national reputation for inventive and thoughtful buildings and public spaces designed for institutional, civic, corporate, and residential clients. Our success is built on our commitment to design, innovation and growth.
Rogers Partners is currently looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator in our growing Tribeca office.
• Prepare content and coordinate production of qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, and competition pre-qualifications entries
• Gather, format and maintain marketing material including resumes/bios, portfolio books, project descriptions, images and graphic material, and other information used for marketing purposes
• Maintain marketing database
• Coordinate marketing outreach efforts (email blasts, invitations to events)
• Assist with market research and business development activities
• Provide support for PR initiatives including responding to press requests and coordination with PR consultant
• Update website content
• Coordinate social media efforts
• Prepare award submissions
• Minimum of three years of experience in the AEC industry, preferably in an architecture or design firm
• Four-year Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, architecture or art history, or other related field
• Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work well with a team
• Strong graphic design sense
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing/editing skills
• Ability to manage multiple project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
• Experience with website maintenance and social media a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite required
Please send a cover letter and resume as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject. No phone calls please.