MARKETING COORDINATOR – PERKINS EASTMAN
Description: Working closely with others in the department and in the firm, the Marketing Coordinator participates in all stages of the procurement process, from strategy to proposal preparation to interviews, in a deadline-driven environment. This position will focus on public clients, no matter the practice area and will be a firmwide resource.
- Prepare proposal submissions, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and other related activities for potential opportunities.
- Assist in lead tracking, capital planning research, and due diligence.
- Track Metrics, such as sales, labor, and expenses.
- Work with the principals, project managers, and technical staff to develop relevant materials.
- Provide general support for the marketing and business development efforts in the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Architecture, Art History or related field
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience graphics/marketing for a design firm
- The ability to work independently
- Leadership: ability to be the leader of the marketing and business development process
- Industry: understanding of the business of architecture and design
- Client/customer service: understanding of marketing as a service to the office
- Design: High level of design sensibility
- Graphics: High level of graphics capabilities
- Communications: ability to speak and write clearly
- Software: Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary history as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to PERecruiter@perkinseastman.com with “New York – Marketing Coordinator – Public – Your Name” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Please provide the name of the website source.
Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program. EOE/M/F/D/V
Email Reference: New York – Marketing Coordinator – Public