PBDW Architects is a mid-size, design-oriented partnership with a practice focusing on historic preservation, adaptive reuse, additions, renovations, and new buildings in urban settings. We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator.
• Working with Partners and Associates, develop and guide marketing strategy and all marketing efforts at PBDW Architects
• Assemble, design, edit, produce, and help write persuasive proposals, qualifications booklets, and presentations; delegate tasks when necessary
• Update website content; post to social media pages
• Prepare and submit materials to award programs
• Design and produce postcards, email marketing campaigns, print ads
• Help write boilerplate information, project descriptions, resumes, etc.
• Coordinate specialized consultants (photographers, PR, events, etc.)
• Maintain and update contact database, government forms and pre-qualifications
• Monitor websites for publically advertised proposals and awards programs
• Keep office up-to-date with project updates and current marketing initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree
• Some professional experience; architecture/design/marketing preferred but not required
• Must be very comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign especially
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, social media
• Experience with email services and contact management systems preferred
• Writing/editing experience strongly preferred
• Strong communication, organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask, and work in a deadline-driven environment
• Self-starter, quick learner, team player
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to a diverse workforce.