Parsons Brinckerhoff is a global consulting firm assisting public and private clients to plan, develop, design, construct, operate and maintain thousands of critical infrastructure projects around the world. We have an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator to support our New York office.
A typical day for the Marketing Coordinator involves responsibilities to include:
• Leading the marketing efforts of pursuits in our New York offices (under limited supervision).
• Leading proposal efforts from inception of pursuit through delivery of presentation.
• Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting metrics to support marketing efforts including financial data and pipeline efforts.
• Proactively seeking out new pursuit opportunities in support of the technical team.
• Coordinating marketing efforts of outside vendors and subcontractors.
• Representing the company at trade shows, conferences, etc. and interfacing with clients and vendors.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated candidate with strong people, communication and organization skills. The ideal candidate can produce high quality materials under strict deadlines and manage pressure to coordinate multiple projects at once. We need someone who is able to manage projects and lead cross-functional teams with limited to no supervision. Writing, Editing and expert computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Indesign) are required.
The ability to travel in the Northeast may be required.
• Minimum 6 years of relevant work-related experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Expert in Power Point and Word
• Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and graphic applications required.
• Experience representing a company at trade shows, conferences, and interfacing with clients and vendors.
• Previous knowledge of business principals, specifically business development, budgeting, project life cycle required.
• Strong oral communication, writing and editing skills required.
• A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• Ability to work in this country immediately is required.
The Marketing Coordinator IV must also have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field.
Parsons Brinckerhoff is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the work place. EOE minorities/ Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled.