Joel Sanders Architect is seeking an intelligent, outgoing, and resourceful Marketing Coordinator to work closely with Joel Sanders and senior personnel to spearhead the following activities:
• RFP & RFQ Proposals: research and evaluate opportunities; work with senior personnel to efficiently create high quality submissions.
• Awards: prepare submissions.
• Press: interface with press and social media outlets.
• Outreach: assist cultivating relationships with potential clients and collaborators.
The candidate should understand the scope and spirit of JSA’s body of work and our underlying design approach. Working with this knowledge, the candidate will be required to craft well-designed proposals/submissions that combine text, diagrams and images that express JSA’s architectural concepts in a way that resonates with diverse audiences including clients, editors, agencies, students and professionals.
• A bachelor’s degree in architecture, communications, graphic design, business, or marketing.
• Previous marketing experience with a design firm.
• Excellent writing skills & graphic skills, with working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Efficient, well organized and capable of meeting deadlines in a timely manner.
• Confident and outgoing: capable of talking to a diverse range of clients, collaborators and members of the press.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send a PDF of your resume, marketing portfolio (no larger than 5MB total), and a writing sample (500-1,000 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line of the email should read: “BussinessDevelopment_LastName.” No phone calls will be accepted.