Integrated Strategic Resources (ISR) is seeking a talented, energetic Marketing Coordinator for our New York City Office. We offer a competitive salary, interesting work and an outstanding benefits package highlighted below.
• Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, FSA, STD, LTD, Life and AD&D.
The Marketing Coordinator must have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least five (5) to seven (7) years of proven relevant experience particularly in the AEC industry.
The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Vice President Business Development to expand the marketplace for ISR. Some travel may be required.
The position requires the following:
• Ability to work with technical staff and senior management to strategize and prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
• Develop, organize, update and format marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.).
• Track upcoming project awards and prepare award submissions.
• Closely follow agency and client web pages for upcoming projects.
• Develop and maintain relationships with marketing staff at other firms.
• Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
• Maintain marketing files and collateral inventory.
• Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationship with ISR staff.
• Maintain and promote corporate branding standards.
• Work on special projects as required.
• Experience responding to both private sector and government RFPs.
• Highly motivated, strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and decisive and self-directed mindset.
• Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic, integrity and team-player attitude.
• Detail oriented, with an eye toward the big picture of office, region and firm goals.
• Strong skills in time management and prioritization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple time-sensitive requests.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Experience leading team projects.
Cover letters and resumes are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.