Highland Associates, an award winning, nationally recognized, architectural, interior design and engineering firm with offices in Clarks Summit, PA and New York, NY, is seeking an energetic, detail oriented, full time Marketing Coordinator for our expanding Clarks Summit office. Successful candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or similar area of study and possess 2+ years’ experience in the architectural, engineering, construction or related professional service industry. Responsibilities will include:
• Writing, editing and organizing RFP responses
• Developing Power Point presentations
• Overseeing professional photo shoots
• Completing project award submissions
• Updating marketing brochure packages
• Maintaining project information data base
• Assisting with social media accounts
• Website maintenance.
A high proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) is required. Knowledge of government and SF330 forms is a plus.
Competitive benefits package and salary. Please submit resume with cover letter to email@example.com