Prominent architectural lighting design firm is currently accepting resumes for a Marketing Coordinator for our NYC office.
• Coordinate all activities and production involved in the preparation of marketing qualification packages, proposals, pre-qualification, and awards submissions as assigned by senior management and the Marketing Director.
• Complete government forms (SF330, SF254, SF255), client questionnaires and qualifying statements as required.
• Coordinate presentation materials related to new business opportunities and speaking engagements.
• Gather, write, format and maintain marketing material including resumes, project descriptions, and other information in consistent branding style.
• Provide support for PR initiatives including responding to press requests and speaking engagements.
• Assist Marketing Director with content creation and development of new digital marketing strategies across multiple channels, i.e., Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
• Provide general support for the marketing and business development efforts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English or related field.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in Marketing Department within a professional services firm.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal form.
• Ability to juggle and meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines.
• High visual acuity with strong graphic design sense.
• Ability and willingness to work collaboratively, and a drive to get the job done, no matter what it takes.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote.
• Background or genuine interest in design, architecture, and sustainability.
Please email your cover letter and resume as one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls please.