EverGreene Architectural Arts, an award-winning conservation, restoration, decoration, and specialty construction firm is seeking a marketing coordinator to focus primarily on preparing RFP, RFQ, bid documents, pre-qualification responses and award submissions and managing the CRM database.
• 3+ years of A/E/C marketing experience
• BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or a related discipline
• Organized; able to prioritize tasks, balance deadlines
• Outstanding writing and excellent graphic capabilities
• Manage/maintain database; Cosential experience a plus
• Maintain/manage licenses & permits
• Enjoy working as part of the marketing team
• Facile with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Assist developing presentations, collateral, web and social media
Facile with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
Please email a cover letter, resume and salary range expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org; indicate “Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
EverGreene is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.