di Domenico + Partners, LLP is an award-winning Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Planning practice with a collaborative studio environment. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Director to support marketing, communications, and business development efforts.
• Developing and producing time-sensitive submissions: proposals, brochures, awards and qualification packages
• Maintaining project information database, project data sheets, resume and brochure pages
• Writing and customizing text for submissions and marketing materials
• Assisting with client research and outreach
• Coordinating updates on firm website
• Maintaining marketing calendars and logs
• Assisting with internal and external communications• Coordinating updates on firm website
Strong communication, writing/editing and organizational skills, along with proficiency in Word/Excel/InDesign/Powerpoint are required. Experience with social media marketing a plus.
Email cover letter, resume, and writing samples to email@example.com and reference Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.