Dewberry is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for their Bloomfield, Parsippany and Mount Laurel, NJ office. The Marketing Coordinator will support pursuit/proposal efforts and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced consulting environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent writing and proofreading skills, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to take initiative.
• Supporting pre-RFP capture activities by market research, collecting and analyzing preliminary documentation and planning and facilitating capture strategy meetings.
• Working with engineering, business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
• Preparing civil engineering proposals and presentations from the initial stage to final production and delivery.
• Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for all external marketing communications, including project descriptions, qualification packages, presentation graphics, proposals, résumés, and leaflets.
• Writing sales materials including project descriptions and resumes.
• Maintaining the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Coordinating staffing for external marketing functions with occasional attendance at business development meetings.
• Managing time appropriately and flexibility to work overtime to meet all pursuit deadlines.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and DELTEK Vision preferred.
• Excellent writing skills required.
• Time management skills required.
• Strong interpersonal skills required.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.