Beyer Blinder Belle, an award-winning architecture firm with offices in New York City and Washington DC, is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join the marketing team in New York, NY.
• Proposal and presentation production, coordinating consultant materials, assembling project profiles and team information, layout, and final production.
• Developing, organizing, updating, and formatting marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, web content, etc.).
• Updating and maintaining marketing files and databases, including Deltek Vision
• Assisting with award submissions and other marketing special projects.
• Bachelors degree
• Experience: 3 years within an A/E/C firm
• Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
Qualities / Traits
• Strong organizational skills, systems- and detail-oriented
• Solid written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Able to work on concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality or accuracy
• Layout and graphic design skills
• Flexible with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude
• Collaborative with a positive outlook
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. Work samples are appreciated, but not required.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.