An award-winning mid-size architecture and interior design firm based in NYC is looking for a full time experienced Marketing Coordinator. This person would work and report to the Director of Marketing & BD and work with the Principals of the firm.
We are looking for a person with effective project time management skills and with strong organizational abilities who is detail orientated. Working independently as well as part of a team, this person should have excellent verbal and visual skills.
• Managing the proposal process and submissions
• Managing the coordination of all graphic and written assets of the firm within firm graphic standard template
• Updating marketing collateral & project database
• Managing and updating social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
• Coordinating and designing ongoing newsletter and distribution
• Coordinating new project photography
• Managing award submittals and surveys
• Hiring and managing interns
• Assisting in coordinating firm PR needs
• BA in Marketing, Design or English preferred
• 1-3 years marketing experience (AEC industry related a plus)
• Experience with SF254/255 and SF330 forms
• Proficiency InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel, Word Outlook
• Able to work well with deadlines, multi-task, and follow-through
If interested please submit cover letter, resume and graphic samples to: email@example.com.