O’Brien & Gere has become more than an engineering solutions provider throughout our history of creating a better future since 1945. At the center of our story are clients ranging from advanced manufacturers to higher education, federal agencies, and municipalities. These clients trust us to deliver sustainable solutions and integrate innovative technology to solve the evolving energy, water, environmental and facilities challenges of today and tomorrow. By living our mission of People creating a better future by making a difference each day, we are improving natural and built environments for our clients, employees, and communities.
O’Brien & Gere offers a diverse and dynamic workplace with healthy benefits, a good work-life balance, and opportunities for personal growth and continued professional advancement. With positions crossing engineering, construction, operations, and business fields, O’Brien & Gere offers all employees the unique opportunity to Design & Build Your Career. We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to fill a need in our Hawthorne, NY office.
The Marketing Coordinator (MC) leads proposal teams in developing strategies for responding to and preparing material for moderate to highly complex proposals, presentations, qualifications, and questionnaires (PPQQs), including SF 254/255 and SF 330 qualification forms. The MC will provide guidance, supervision, and possibly management of Marketing Assistants. The MC may lead a variety of other marketing and communications activities. The MC will take an active project manager role in assistance in the preparation of marketing promotional pieces (e.g. Fact Sheets, Standard Sections, Brochures, etc.) and market research. The MC will lead a key market sector(s)/segment(s), region(s), brand(s), or service(s) for the company from a marketing, business development, and strategic perspective. The MC exercises independent judgment and discretion in leading the proposal teams and/or marketing programs to enhance the likelihood of winning projects and attracting clients.
• Bachelor’s degree (marketing or business) plus 3-6 years of relevant experience; or Masters degree (MBA or MS Marketing) plus 2+ year relevant experience.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Demonstrated excellent technical skills in writing and reading in the English Language.
• Demonstrated excellent technical skills in marketing research.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated excellent organization and communication skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of the nature of consulting work.