h4>MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR – FXFOWLE
FXFOWLE is currently accepting resumes for a full-time talented Marketing/Communications Coordinator for our NYC office.
• Work with senior management to produce proposals and qualifications packages.
• Assist with graphic design of proposals, presentations and other materials.
• Write and edit resumes/bios, project descriptions, news for website and additional Marketing/Communications content as assigned.
• Research, write and post updates to all social media outlets.
• Lead award submissions, including graphic design and writing.
• Manage firm’s Intranet.
• Coordinate project photo shoots.
• Undertake additional administrative tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English or related field.
• 2-4 years’ experience working in Marketing/Communications Department within a professional services firm or similar experience.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in both written and verbal communication.
• Background and/or genuine interest in architecture, design and sustainability.
• High energy level, creativity, resourcefulness and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ability to juggle and meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines.
• High visual acuity.
• Ability and willingness to work collaboratively.
• Skills and experience in using Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Directus
• Knowledge of Deltek Vision database preferred.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put Marketing/Communications Coordinator in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. FXFOWLE takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FXFOWLE welcomes diversity in the workplace.