Gluckman Mayner Architects is a design-oriented architectural firm in NYC, with projects throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. Notable work includes the Syracuse University College of Law, the Andy Warhol Museum, the Mori Arts Center, the Museo Picasso Malaga, and the Gagosian Galleries in Chelsea.
GMA is seeking a Marketing Assistant with excellent language and communication skills, both written and oral. Applicant must be self-motivated and demonstrate strong organizational abilities, working along with the Marketing / PR Director. Applicants should be nimble and be able to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously, and have a good visual/graphic sense as well as be passionate about design.
Responsibilities will include:
• Proposal production, including coordinating consultant materials, assembling project profiles and team information
• Updating and maintaining Marketing files, including image management
• Assisting Marketing/PR Director in preparing Awards Submissions and other Marketing projects
• Assist with the re-launch of the firm’s website, including data entry in populating the content management system
• Maintaining the firm’s website and Social Media outlets
Applicant must have at a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Graphic Design, and 1-2 years’ experience within an Architectural firm is preferred but not required. Applicant must also be proficient at Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Power Point, and all Microsoft Office products.
Gluckman Mayner Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary is commensurate with experience and skill. Please email your cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.