L&K Partners, Inc. is a full service Construction Management and General Contracting firm headquartered in NYC. We are seeking to fill a position for a Receptionist/Jr. Marketing Coordinator. This position will work closely with the Vice President on all marketing materials. This role is responsible for coordinating efforts as they pertain to bid response, therefore must be able to prioritize multiple simultaneous deadlines and work under pressure. This position is located at the front desk, so the ability to focus on details with multiple interruptions is a crucial skill.
Responsibilities of the Jr. Marketing Coordinator would be to:
• Assist with marketing materials to be included in proposals, presentations and qualification packages
• Assist with firm’s social media initiative and website updates
This position would also be responsible for managing the operations of the front desk and performing administrative duties, which include:
• Answer all incoming calls and take messages
• Signing for and delivering incoming mail and messenger packages
• Coordinating messenger/overnight delivery services
• Copying, scanning, filing miscellaneous paper work
• Managing conference room reservations and food set-ups
The requirements for this position are as follows:
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills, including excellent proofreading ability.
• Extremely detail oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and Outlook. Experience with InDesign is a plus.
• Graphic design sensibility
• Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
• BA in Marketing, Communications or English preferred
Compensation will be negotiated based upon experience. L&K Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested parties should send their resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org