Parsons Brinckerhoff is a global consulting firm assisting public and private clients to plan, develop, design, construct, operate and maintain thousands of critical infrastructure projects around the world.
We have an immediate need for a Graphic Designer in our New York office. This person will serve the New York office and other regional offices throughout the Northeast, as a member of a graphic design team.
The position requires a visual problem-solver with attention to detail; one who understands the strategic use of visuals, is comfortable with and creative within, and process-oriented design. A thorough knowledge of the print production process is a must. Assignments will include proposal graphics, brochures, client presentations, technical reports, and 3D visualization.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated candidate with strong graphic design and technical skills; advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Applications and Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; and intermediate or advanced skills in 3D visualization. Strong interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills are critical to working as part of this cohesive regional team of professionals.
The ideal candidate must be able to produce high quality materials, manage pressure in a deadline-driven environment, and coordinate multiple projects at once with limited to no supervision. The ability to communicate with all levels of management and departments is critical.
• Bachelor of Arts in graphic design, visual communications, related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; expertise in Power Point and Word
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Applications including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,
• Experience in visualization including AutoCAD, Studio 3DMax, SketchUp Pro, and Navis, is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of print production process
Parsons Brinckerhoff is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the work place. EOE minorities/ Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled.