Graceworks (www.graceworksinc.com) is seeking a friendly, people-oriented “Director of Making Things Happen” to join us in a full-time position at our NYC (Manhattan’s Upper West Side) headquarters. Be part of our team who loves to help professionals win more jobs and gain life-changing confidence whether giving a presentation or writing a technical proposal.
Graceworks is a small, multi-office communications training and coaching firm. Founded in 1995, we conduct presentation, public speaking, communication and business writing workshops globally.
If you thrive on details, organization, planning, accuracy, prioritizing, trouble-shooting, and love supporting clients and team members, then this position may be for you. You must be a proactive, flexible self-starter who can shift gears quickly. Excellent editing, proofreading and communication skills both in writing and on the phone are a must. You will work directly with our Client Relations Manager and the Owner, who are stationed in NY, as well as the Director of our Atlanta office.
• Booking travel/hotels for trainers and monitoring flights.
• Interacting with clients to set up logistics for trainings.
• Printing/compiling/shipping/packing of training materials.
• Monitoring and ordering office supplies.
• Maintaining online CRM database.
• Tracking/maintaining office equipment and working with IT consultant as necessary.
• Answering phones.
• Proofreading and editing training workbooks.
• Maintaining InDesign workbook/handout templates.
• Preparing and proofreading marketing brochures.
Candidate should be detailed with a zeal for planning and accuracy. He or she must be Macintosh computer savvy, able to navigate the internet easily and use Google Calendar & Drive, Gmail, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Word.
• Friendly, informal working atmosphere.
• Newly renovated office.
• Competitive salary.
• Upon completion of first 90 days of full time employment, you’ll receive a stipend of $200 a month towards your personal expenses.
• Discretionary bonuses.
Please email resume: email@example.com.