Perkins+Will, unrivaled, award winning, a global leader in research and advocacy, a champion of social responsibility, ranked by Fast Company as one of the Top Ten Innovative Architecture Firms in the World; our high rankings reflect our commitment to our clients in creating brilliant design solutions and experiences.
The ideal Corporate Marketing Specialist will have 2-5 years of experience marketing for professional services, preferably in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry. A degree in marketing, communications, graphics, or related field is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite is critical. Experience with Deltek Vision and web design a plus.
The Corporate Marketing Specialist will report to the Corporate Marketing Director. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drafting, editing, and organizing various marketing collateral and internal communications; ensuring all items are prepared in accordance with the Perkins+Will brand styles and standards.
• Assisting with periodic updates and organization of firmwide (finance, marketing and IT groups), resources, including information stored in the marketing section of the Perkins+Will intranet and Deltek Vision.
• Acting as a dependable, responsive resource to marketing staffs in all Perkins+Will offices – advising on matters concerning corporate marketing.
• Managing the Perkins+Will company store and business collateral accounts.
• Assisting with various PowerPoint/other presentations for client and internal meetings.
• Researching clients, market trends, and other information.
• Assisting with confidential budgets and reports with discretion.
• Assisting with national awards submittals.
• Supporting other offices and/or national sector- or discipline-specific initiatives, as required (i.e. creating agenda, meeting minutes, reporting, and initiatives).
• Typing correspondence and/or helping to compose correspondence; taking/typing meeting minutes.
• Performing other support and/or administrative tasks, as required.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
• Customer service driven, in relation to internal client interaction.
• Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.
• Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online at: