Selldorf Architects, an award winning architectural firm based in New York City, seeks a Communications and Marketing Coordinator to assist with communications and new business initiatives under direction of the Communications Manager and firm Partners. Responsibilities include publication and press coordination; production and coordination of proposals and new business packages; updating and coordinating collateral materials, awards submissions and lectures; website and social media updates; public relations and special events assistance; management of digital image library.
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, architecture or art/architectural history.
• 1-3 years communication and marketing experience in architecture or design firm
• Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and HTML
• Experience with Standard Forms 254, 255, and 330
• Self-starter who manages deadlines
This is a 12 month position with possibility of renewal.
To apply please email your resume and writing and graphic design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.