EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A MARKETING COORDINATOR TO MOVE IN TO A CLIENT RELATIONSHIP ROLE:
We are recruiting a Business Development / Account Manager responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, pursuing leads, qualifying and managing opportunities, fostering account growth, and general support of the firm’s strategic Business Development initiative. This position reports to the VP of Business Development.
– Maintain key contacts with Architectural firms, Engineering firms and Government Agencies as directed
– Strategically support prospects and clients to develop, enhance or leverage relationships to achieve TCT’s business objectives
– Investigate new business opportunities within specified markets thorough multiple channels including; established relationships, industry publications, procurement postings and networking
– Qualify leads and follow up on opportunities generated by business partners including attendance at pre-bid meetings and site visits when required within the tri-state area
• Professionally and accurately communicate TCT’s service offerings
-Effectively evaluate client’s business needs and recommend solutions to assist them in reaching their goals and objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience • Five (5) years Marketing or Business Development experience (A/E industry preferred).
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills • Comfortable conversing with executive business decision makers
– Solid understanding of the concepts around Microsoft technologies and solutions
We provide a highly competitive compensation package as well as excellent employee benefits including: 401K, medical, profit sharing and vacation/holiday pay.
Candidates should apply via http://tctcost.exactapplicant.com/jobs/