L&K Partners is a full service construction management and general contracting firm located in New York City. We are seeking an entry-level marketing associate with strong interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach to supporting the firm’s marketing efforts.
Responsibilities of the Jr. Marketing Coordinator would be to:
• Assist with marketing materials to be included in proposals, presentations and qualification packages.
• Create and manage marketing collateral such as project profiles, advertisements, brochures, staff resumes, etc.
• Create and manage project database and client references.
• Organize and coordinate photography of completed projects.
• Assist VP of Marketing with firm’s social media initiative and website updates.
• Provide back-up administrative support.
This position would also be responsible for managing the operations of the front desk, which include:
• Answering incoming phone calls.
• Signing for and delivering incoming mail and messenger packages.
• Coordinating messenger/overnight delivery services.
• Copying, scanning, filing miscellaneous paper work.
• Managing conference room reservations and food set-ups.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills, including excellent proofreading ability.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience with InDesign is a plus.
• Graphic design sensibility.
• Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Capability of working independently and collaboratively.
• BA in Marketing, Communications or English preferred.
Compensation will be negotiated based upon experience. L&K Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested parties should send their resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org