Hausman LLC is an award-winning, fast-growing, integrated communications firm based in New York City with a unique specialty in marketing and public relations for global architecture, engineering, and construction firms. We serve all related disciplines in the design industry, and we’re expanding into new industries, such as hospitality. Our focus is impeccable strategic planning, training, writing, and outreach that establishes thought leadership and brings broad recognition to our diverse clients.
Our work environment is team-oriented, fast-paced and deadline-driven. We are seeking a smart, resourceful, and responsible Account Coordinator to work with our growing team. As our Account Coordinator, you must have a strong knowledge of public relations tools and solid research, writing and editing skills. You will hold a bachelor’s degree and one to three years of professional experience. An interest in architecture and design is preferred but not required. Demonstrated social media results are a big plus.
If you’re the right candidate for this position, you’ll coordinate long- and short-term public relations activities for the firm’s clients, provide administrative support to the president, and manage the office. You will be well-organized and perform your duties with a team-oriented attitude. You’ll excel in a results-driven agency environment.
As Account Coordinator, you will:
• Participate in client meetings and conference calls, as needed
• Conduct monthly activity reporting for clients
• Produce press lists and press materials
• Conduct strategic research
• Review editorial calendars on a regular basis
• Respond to requests for information from the media
• Coordinate special events
• Maintain the firm’s database
• Maintain the firm’s marketing materials
• Maintain and update the firm’s website; develop and implement social media strategies
• Schedule meetings with clients and the press
• Coordinate with the firm’s vendors
• Maintain all business equipment
• Answer phones
Please send resume, cover letter and writing samples to: