Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Pursuit Manager to support our northeast operations in Bloomfield, NJ and to join our national marketing and business development team. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, market-focused professional who understands deadline-driven work and is a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment.
• Work in tandem with business development and operations personnel to determine pursuit win strategies, identify client gaps, craft sales messages, identify and articulate graphic design requirements, and help assemble pursuit teams.
• Responsible for full life cycle of the proposal preparation process, including SF330’s, technical proposals, business proposals, qualification packages and oral presentations.
• Conduct web-based market research in support of business development and operations personnel.
• Perform detailed writing and editing, formatting and layout of marketing documents.
• Monitors external procurement sites to identify and track opportunities (solicitations, RFP’s, RFQ’s, etc.).
• Comply with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance/style for all presentation graphics, proposals, resumes, and collateral materials.
• Write supporting sales materials including project descriptions, resumes, service line overviews, and executive summaries, etc.
• Have sufficient sales acumen so that they can represent the firm appropriately with teaming partners and subcontractors.
• Track and trend the quality of their individual performance, products and services in order to strive for continuous improvement.
• Manages multiple proposals and qualifications submissions simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
• Coordinate with internal and external team members to collect and compile information to develop and write components of the proposal effort.
• Organizes conference participation, exhibit and marketing materials.
• Manages library of project descriptions, resumes, proposals and allied marketing materials.
• B.A. or B.S. in Liberal Arts or equivalent experience required.
• 7 years’ experience (A/E/C industry preferred) producing proposals and managing proposal efforts.
• Prior experience with custom proposals for state, municipal, and federal and other miscellaneous proposal formats preferred. Design Build project experience preferred.
• Must have extensive MS Word, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign experience. Other graphics software and CRM database experience is also desired.
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills
• Effective project management skills, including planning, organization, problem identification and resolution, and resource management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and prior experience leading multi-disciplinary teams.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Please apply here