The VP Business Development is responsible for business-to-business consultative selling of due diligence services and construction loan monitoring to banks/ financial institutions primarily located in Manhattan.
• Plan, prioritize and execute sales activities;
• Exceed sales targets;
• Develop and maintain industry contacts;
• Generate new client relationships;
• Balance development and maintenance of new and existing customer relationships; and
• Conduct sales presentations and educational market seminars.
• Minimum 5 years consultative sales experience;
• History of exceeding sales targets;
• Hunter mentality;
• Ability to travel and attend evening events; and
• Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking skills.