Thornton Tomasetti seeks a detail-oriented temporary marketing coordinator at our New York office to prepare a variety of proposals, prequalification documents, PowerPoint presentations, among other responsibilities. The position is full time for about six months.
• Work with Marketing Manager and technical staff to prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
• Develop, organize, update and format Marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.), while maintaining consistency, quality and corporate branding.
• Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
• Perform other related assignments and projects as required.
• Bachelor’s degree and marketing experience within the A/E/C industry.
• Experience responding to both private and public sector RFPs.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong skills in time management and prioritization.
• Effectively handles multiple time-sensitive requests.
• Willing to go the extra mile when demands require.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
• Detail oriented; proven editing ability; knowledge of The Chicago Manual of Style a plus.
• Proficiency with InDesign, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint. Proficiency in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Deltek Vision and Salesforce a plus.