The Senior Marketing/Proposal Coordinator, an integral member of the Jacobs’ Sales Team, drives strategic pursuits and helps build relationships with our core clients. Our Senior Coordinators play a key role in sales by working closely with operations and other sales staff to create strategically focused, professional-looking business development documents, such as proposals, presentations, and statements of qualifications. The ideal candidate is organized, accountable, and demonstrates responsibility for meeting deadlines and following through on commitments.
• At least 7 years’ previous experience is required.
• Similar experience in the engineering, architecture, or construction industry is required.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a business, marketing, communication, technical, or other related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting.
To learn more and apply, please click here