We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning— begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to
projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
Opportunities for a star player!
We have a position for a Senior Marketing Coordinator on our growing team with a focus on our Architecture, Interior Design, and Buildings Engineering practices. This position requires a detail oriented individual with a strong background in marketing and communications — a team player who can lead pursuit processes and teams, communicate with conviction, and maneuver the competitive environment confidently.
In this role, you’ll prepare thoughtful proposals with high-impact, engaging presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand. You’ll be working closely with our technical project managers to create compelling messages that set our firm apart from the pack.
Combining your business savvy with marketing genius, you’ll look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership.
Your Strengths and Responsibilities:
There’ll be many opportunities for you to put your proven experience to work within the Northeast marketing team. We’ll look to you for proposal strategy and development, conferences and tradeshows, client events, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development.
You’ll shine as you support client development and account management efforts. You’ll help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. And you’ll be a contributor toward Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
Love to strategize? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? Easily manage multiple concurrent initiatives (no trouble managing multiple balls in the air)? Great! You’re the experienced marketing professional we’re looking for.
• Develop high quality proposals (RFP’s, RFI’s, etc.) from start to finish: lead generation, market research, kick-off meetings, layout design, writing and editing, and overall document production
• Organize and coordinate all elements of proposals with technical staff across various sectors and markets
• Actively participates in meetings relating to proposals, business development and marketing
• Develop, write, revise, format, and update marketing collateral, resumes and project descriptions in alignment with Stantec’s brand standards Facilitate project presentation development and interview preparation sessions Conduct market research and lead identification
• Write and prepare industry articles and client presentations
• Create project award submittals
• Assist in preparing/contributing to internal and external communications (ie: newsletters, website news, blogs, etc.) Support and create content for Stantec’s social media platforms
• Among many other creative opportunities!
• Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, English, business, or related area.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing-related field. Experience in the Architecture, Interior Design or Buildings Engineering industries is strongly preferred.
• Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and web-based interfaces.
• Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team. Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
• Must thrive working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
Please go to www.stantec.com/careers to apply