Public Relations Manager, FXFOWLE
FXFOWLE is an established architectural, interior design, planning, and urban design firm. Noted for its commitment to sustainable design the firm has been recognized through local, national, and international design excellence awards and feature articles in the most prestigious design publications. The practice encompasses corporate, civic, cultural, educational, transportation, residential, hospitality, office, retail, and mixed-use projects on a variety of scales, from single story to high-rise.
We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time talented Public Relations Manager for our NYC office.
Primary Purpose of Position: The Public Relations Manager directs and implements all public relations strategies and activities on behalf of the firm.
Essential Job Functions
- Promote FXFOWLE initiatives to the international, national and local media.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong media contacts.
- Write and edit press material.
- Identify and manage speaking opportunities.
- Monitor and identify potential public relations problems or opportunities.
- Responsible for managing award submissions and speaking engagements.
- Create and update firm press releases and media alerts.
- Responsible for internal communication efforts.
- Articulate and advance the recognition and reputation of the firm.
- Demonstrate leadership in an effort to meet deadlines.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Serve as firm spokesperson when needed.
- College degree or related equivalent experience required.
- 6-8 years of public relations experience (experience in an architecture/engineering/construction firm preferred).
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Must be hardworking and a team player.
- Must be professional at all times.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Photoshop preferred.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision strongly preferred.
Please e-mail your resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put Public Relations Manager in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer.