As part of the Corporate Marketing team the Public Relations Coordinator, under the supervision of the Public Relations Manager, will support the firm’s overall public relations strategy across all offices and practice areas. This role will assist all proactive and reactive PR activities and will help develop, coordinate, and implement such initiatives with the goal of heightening Perkins+Will’s brand recognition as a top interdisciplinary design firm committed to sustainability, social responsibility, innovation, and transformative design while establishing its thought leadership.
• Degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or other related field with 2+ years’ experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction or Public Relations industry.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Willing to travel if and as needed.
How to Apply:
Submit your application directly through the job requisition on our careers webpage: Perkins+Will