Proposal Writer / Marketing Assistant, SourceOne
Scope and Responsibilities:
The Proposal Writer / Marketing Assistant will perform writing tasks, including writing technical documents within bids and proposals, including technical matrices and narratives that reflect the detailed capabilities of SourceOne.
- Compose Requests for Proposals issued by prospects and clients identified as viable sales or expansion opportunities, and ensure the RFPs are submitted on time (80% or as needed.)
- Good (written) communication, organizational and editorial skills, and knowledge of business development procedures are required.
- Respond to questionnaires and RFI’s within imposed deadlines with minimal supervision and assistance
- Report and present on market and competitive trends and results to strategize and improve based on those findings.
- Proactive work style with an ability to collaborate with a variety of people.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, English, Political Science or related field.
- 1-2 years Marketing/Proposal writing experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills.
To apply, please visit the careers section of our website, , and submit your information to requisition #19868.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V