Lockwood, Kessler & Bartlett, Inc., is a full-service consulting engineering firm, headquartered in Syosset, NY with satellite offices in Pleasantville, NY and Waterbury, CT. LKB serves municipalities, government agencies and private clients in the tri-state area as a one-stop source for their engineering and professional services’ needs. We are seeking an experienced marketing professional for our Syosset, Long Island office. This position will report to the Director of Marketing Operations, and will work closely with technical staff to coordinate quality proposals, presentations and other marketing collateral.
• Preparation and production of qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials and award entries.
• Preparation of firm collateral such as project cut sheets and resumes.
• Preparation of government proposal forms (e.g., SF330, SF255, SF254) and regulatory forms.
• Work with other members of the department to maintain databases of electronic files of text and graphic materials.
• Assist with managing LKB’s social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
• Website maintenance/updates.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience writing and editing proposals and presentations in the A/E/C industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or English preferred.
• Have very strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, excellent proofreading skills and graphic design sensibility.
• Self-disciplined detailed individual with ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and multi-task to meet tight deadlines.
• Capable of working independently or in teams.
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office.
• Graphic capabilities a plus.
• Experience with Photoshop, WordPress and Cosential a plus.
Competitive benefits package and salary. Please submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.