The LiRo Group is a leading Architecture/Engineering/Construction Management firm and is ranked among the nation’s top construction management firms. We support some of the largest, most high-profile construction projects in the New York City region and continue to expand.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Proposal Manager for our Long Island Office.
The Proposal Manager is responsible for the coordination and development of technical proposals and presentations and offers an excellent opportunity for growth. Responsibilities include interfacing with technical personnel and coordinating submissions with sub consultants and joint-venture partners.
• Three to five years’ experience writing and editing proposals and presentations in the A/E/CM industry.
• Familiarity with construction management, engineering and/or architecture concepts. Ability to translate complex concepts into clear and compelling proposal language.
• Knowledge and familiarity working with all industry Standard Forms and New York City/State agency procurement procedures highly desired.
• The ability to multi-task, manage and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• The ability to work as a team player.
• The experience and judgment to work proactively without direction or responses from technical staff.
• Expertise in MS Office applications is essential.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training.
LiRo is an equal opportunity employer.