Proposal Coordinator – Sam Schwartz Engineering
The Proposal Coordinator will support the Marketing team in organizing, preparing and maintaining pre-solicitation, RFP and proposal documents. The Proposal Coordinator will assist in proposal planning, scheduling, compliance, reviews and final production for pursuits lead by all of SSE’s offices and business sectors.
- Translate complex technical concepts, collaborate with senior technical staff, and present solutions in a written and visual format.
- Coordinate all aspects of proposal development from receipt of requirements through proposal delivery.
- Assist with on-going marketing efforts, including press releases, client contact management, qualifications packages (e.g., project sheets, resumes) and government forms.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a major or strong interest in Marketing, Urban Planning, Transportation Planning, preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in Adobe Suite (particularly Illustrator and InDesign) and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, team player
Sam Schwartz Engineering PLLC is a market-leading transportation engineering and planning firm headquartered in NYC with offices in Newark, NJ; Washington, D.C., Chicago, IL.; Tampa, FL; and Los Angeles, CA. Sam Schwartz Engineering PLLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Jee Mee Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.