Basic Qualifications: Cosentini Associates (http://www.cosentini.com/) invites you to consider an exciting opportunity within our New York City office. We are seeking an energetic, resourceful, and responsible Proposal Coordinator to manage and produce targeted, high-quality proposals for new work. The successful candidate must have solid research, writing, and editing skills, knowledge of the A/E/C industry, and an interest in the built environment.
Job Description: This position coordinates qualifications and proposal processes, ensures that the final products are correct and effective, and provides general marketing and business development support to the marketing effort of the firm. S/he also projects and maintains the firm’s image and is courteous and professional.
• Preparing proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations
• Collaborating with senior management and technical personnel to develop targeted proposals
• Creating and maintaining project pages, project lists, resumes, databases, etc.
• Working with marketing staff in other offices
• Occasional attendance at selected marketing/business development events
• Bachelors’ degree in English, art/architectural history, journalism, or communications
• Excellent writing, research, and organization skills
• Three to five years’ experience in a similar role at an engineering or architecture firm
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Adobe Creative Suite 5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Why join Cosentini?
Cosentini Associates provides the following engineering services: HVAC, Electrical Power, Fire Protection, Plumbing, Energy Conservation and Sustainable Design, Code Consulting and Construction Administration Services. We have a reputation for innovative design in the global design and construction industry. As part of the Tetra Tech family, we are a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Cosentini/Tetra Tech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including, women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities
Please submit your resume and cover letter online by going to www.tetratech.com, click on Careers > Search Jobs.