Job Listing – Proposal Coordinator – CNY Group
CNY Group (CNY) is a construction management firm headquartered in New York City. We are seeking an energetic, resourceful, and responsible Proposal Coordinator to manage and produce targeted, high-quality proposals. The successful candidate will have solid research, writing, and editing skills, knowledge of the NYC’s architectural and engineering industry and an interest in the built environment.
This position coordinates the firm’s qualifications and proposal processes, ensures that the final products are accurate and effective in addition to providing general marketing and business development support to the Director of Business Development.
• Preparing proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations
• Collaborating with senior management and technical personnel to develop targeted proposals
• Creating and maintaining project pages, project lists, resumes, databases, etc.
• Occasional attendance at selected marketing/business development events.
• Five years’ (minimum) experience in a similar role at a construction or architecture firm
• Bachelors’ degree in architectural history, communications or English.
• Excellent writing, research, visual skills, photography and organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Adobe Creative Suite 5 (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator)
CNY is recognized in Manhattan’s dynamic construction arena as a skilled and experienced provider of development and construction management services. The firm is a leader in constructing hospitality and residential development projects at all service levels. During the past fifteen years, CNY has built over 45 hotels and we presently have four hotels under construction in Manhattan, in addition to providing construction services for commercial & office interiors, education & healthcare institutional projects.
At CNY, we strive to promote a collaborative environment, in support of both challenging and stimulating business activities, in addition to providing competitive salaries and benefit packages.
Please send your cover letter and resumes to HR@gcnygroup.com.