AKF Group is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual who will have the opportunity to work closely with peers across our ten offices and learn best practices. The ideal candidate has outstanding communication and writing skills and is able to accurately evaluate RFQ/Ps, gathering what is necessary to respond in a coherent and cohesive manner. This role’s contributions influence our brand awareness, quality, and win rate, and you will work closely with Business Development, Operations, and Marketing to compose each submittal.
• Manage and update project pages, current personnel resumes, and boilerplate information for future use
• Maintain proposal milestone schedule, including kickoff meetings, editing reviews, and due dates
• Interface with operations team to gather proposal document data
• Develop proposals, statements of qualifications, and presentations to deliver materials meeting the RFQ/P requirements, quality standards, and overall strategy
• Synthesize proposal materials into final, client-ready package
• Lead the production effort such as desktop publishing, formatting, editing, printing, copying, and producing binders and electronic media
• Coordinate final formatting, assembly, packaging, and delivery
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
• Previous experience with writing/coordinating proposals and/or A/E/C knowledge
• Must be self-motivated with excellent writing, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and OpenAsset
• Experience with Deltek Vision a strong plus
• Hands-on attitude with the ability to work autonomously without close supervision from management
• Proven successful inter-department communication with the ability to document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans
• N / A
Job Classification and Scheduled work hours:
• Full Time Salaried Non-exempt Employee. Non-Exempt employees are eligible for Overtime Pay.
• Standard workweek is Monday-Friday
• Minimum 8 working hours/day (40 hours/week Monday-Friday) within the firm’s hours of operation of 7:00a .m.-6:00 p.m.
• You may be asked to work extra hours in order to meet the demands of the firm.