A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C., an award winning and innovative multidisciplinary construction management and engineering consulting firm, currently has an opening for a Proposal/ Business Development Manager to work in their corporate headquarters in Manhattan, New York.
Proposal / Business Development Manager to prepare and supervise technical proposal processes for engineering and construction management firm.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Manage to Identify the new procurements from various Agencies site.
• Lead the proposal development process, including, scheduling, editing, writing, and developing content and production of final proposal package
• Maintain proposal milestone schedule, including kickoff meetings, editing reviews, and due dates.
• Interface with operations team to gather proposal document data.
• Manage and update project bios, and employee bios. Update Brochures.
• Managing proposal, marketing, and graphic design staff from engineering partner firms.
• Develop proposals, statements of qualifications, and presentations to deliver materials meeting the RFP and RFQ requirements.
• Compile and lay out information required for local/state/governmental forms for submissions.
• Coordinate proposal materials into final, client-ready package.
• Lead the production effort such as desktop publishing, formatting, editing, printing, copying, and producing binders and electronic media.
• Coordinate final formatting, assembly, packaging, and delivery.
• Attending professional events/Pre-proposal meetings to connect to Agencies Personnel and Primes to present and market our firm’s Qualifications for Business Development.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field.
• Previous experience with writing/coordinating proposals and/or A/E/C knowledge preferably in NYC.
• Must be self-motivated with excellent writing, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Must have the ability to work autonomously without close supervision from management.
• Proven successful inter-department communication with the ability to document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans.
A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more. A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates can send resume to the following email address:
A.G. Consulting Engineering, PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/D/V