Ranked among the nation’s top 20 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. LiRo is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Marketing Manager for our New York City Office.
• Coordination and development of technical proposals and presentations.
• Fostering business relationships as well as interfacing with technical personnel.
• Coordinating submissions with sub-consultants and joint-venture partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years writing and editing proposals and presentations in the A/E/C industry.
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into clear and compelling proposal language.
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training.
LiRo is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resumes to: THE LIRO GROUP