SourceOne Inc., a subsidiary of Veolia Energy North America, is a nationally recognized energy consulting and project services company focused on delivering strategic energy and engineering solutions which help large energy consumers make their operations more sustainable, reliable, and cost effective.
SourceOne is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our growing Marketing Department based in our New York office. Marketing Coordinators lead new sales pursuits through all stages of the business development process, coordinating with business developers and technical staff to develop winning proposal and interview materials.
• Lead and coordinate the development of proposals through all stages, including RFP review, technical and approach narrative writing, final editing and QC review, production, and delivery.
• Work with business development staff and firm leadership to prepare capture plans for specific clients and project opportunities
• Track business development opportunities through all phases of development to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Actively engage in creative, collaborative work, research, and writing in support of the business development team
• Lead and coordinate the production of marketing materials such as brochures, fact sheets, presentations, and web content.
• Manage and organize marketing content library and knowledge repository.
• Write project and personnel experience profiles.
• Perform background research into target markets and potential clients in support of the business development team.
• Conduct research and review posting services to identify requests for proposal (RFP) and requests for qualifications (RFQ).
• Assist in the ongoing development and refinement of the firm’s product and service messaging.
• Maintain marketing information and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
• Plan and coordinate special events.
• Support production of collateral materials and project marketing support materials.
• Support other marketing and administrative efforts as needed.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
• 2–4 years of experience in marketing or communications specific to A/E/C or other professional services.
• Familiarity with A/E/C and professional services marketing and sales processes.
• Understanding of marketing and communications fundamentals.
• Knowledge of business writing style including grammar and punctuation.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented, with an ability to maintain accuracy while handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong computer skills including typing, research, and Microsoft Office. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus.
Email resumes to Anthony Matteucci email@example.com